- Install and build the go repository by following the instructions on the go website. For those using windows, you will likely need to install it from here.
- I believe you need a github account for the next step. Go to the website and create an account.
- Go has a very handy tool called goinstall. Open a console and enter the following commands:
- These commands will download the code from the github repository and build the GoGCM code. You can now run the code with
- This will output a list from 0 to 100 with the model output in a csv format (to stdout). You can do the usual piping and send it to a text file like so
./gcm > model.csv